Religious Protection, Informative Links, Media & News Sites:
- Covenant of the Goddess – The Covenant of the Goddess, founded in 1975, is an advocacy organization that seeks to foster cooperation amongst Wiccans and Witches; to secure legal protection; to provide education through outreach and to nurture its members through dialog and community. The Covenant publishes a newsletter; issues ministerial credentials; sponsors a national festival; stands as a resource for information on Witchcraft and Wicca; engages in interfaith work, and local community outreach through its Local Councils.
- New Wiccan Church – The New Wiccan Church, International is a professional organization of Wiccan clergy. Membership is open to initiates of all branches of British Traditional Wicca. NWC provides services and information to members and other Wiccan initiates, and serves as a voice for the Traditional Wiccan community.
- The Wiccan Rede Online – Published twice a year by members of Silver Circle in Continental Europe.
- Oathbound: Witchcraft and Magic from the Gut – well-written and entertaining Patheos Pagan blog by Thorn Mooney.
Links to Other Covens, Groups & Traditions:
- Witchworld109 – more information on Sacred Pentagraph Tradition, which provides additional information on one of the traditions practiced by our coven.
- Gala Witchcraft – a nation-wide tradition of witchcraft for gay and bi-sexual men. The founder of the tradition is one of our closest friends, and operates a coven in our local area. He also writes an informative blog on the gay male mysteries (Casey Giovinco’s personal website) and is professional Hypnotist, certified trainer and certified yoga instructor.
- Silver Circle – one of the largest Gardnerian lines of Wicca in Continental Europe. They also publish a wonderful newsletter called “The Wiccan Rede Online”
- Azul Nox Encampment, O.T.O. – Local O.T.O. Encampment located in South-Central Pennsylvania. They also perform quarterly the Gnostic Mass for a small donation and do a Summer Camp-Out each year with rituals all weekend.
- Church & School of Wicca – the oldest correspondence course on witchcraft is offered by Gavin & Yvonne Frost.
Local Shopping, Events & Places of Interest:
- Moon Raven Alley – a fantastic store located in the heart of Lancaster County, PA. Moon Raven Alley has an amazing selection of very unique occult items for spellcasting (many of them handmade and unique that you can’t find other places) and offers many classes, psychic readings and many other things. It is a beautiful store located in Leola, PA in an old historic building.
- The Inner Connection – A huge store and wellness centre located in New Cumberland, PA in Cumberland County. They have a huge space for all forms of wellness and offers classes, readings, has a nice selection of books, stones and many other items of interest. The space is just tremendous.
- The Crystal Wand – One of my favorite shops to visit when in Gettysburg, PA. A wonderful occult shop loaded with various occult items and psychic needs. Frequent visits are made here!
- The Rosemary House – One of the oldest and best herbal stores in existence! Herbs, spices & gifts, including very rare herbs that are of special interest. The store is located in Mechanicsburg, PA and was established in 1968.
- One Witch’s Cottage – Not local to our area, but the owner is a very good friend of mine and blends wonderful Incenses for the Seven Planets, Elixures and makes beautiful cloaks!
- Sweet Annie Herbs – Renowned herbalist Ann Marie Wishard’s wonderful store that is packed with many, many herbal remedies, teas, capsules, bee pollen & bee products and great information.
- The May Day Fairie Festival – The OLDEST and most well-attended May Day festival in the country. Located at Spoutwood Farms. Approx. 13,000 people attend annually for May Day/Beltane to bring out their inner-fairy, celebrate the beginning of Summer.
- New Visions Books & Gifts – A well-established metaphysical store located in York, PA. A sizable store that carries a great many items that would interest any witch. They have classes and Friday Night Forums quite frequently, with plenty of space for seating.
- Your Inner Light – Located in Lititz, PA: Wellness, Crystals & Gifts. A wonderful new shop in the area! The owners are very nice.
- Heaven & Nature Store – a wonderful little metaphysical store located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that is packed full of crystals, jewelry, books, tea, oils, etc., of various items of interest!
- York Pennsylvania Pagan Pride Day – Our local Pagan Pride event. An amazing time!
- Philadelphia Pagan Pride Day
- Lehigh Valley Pagan Pride Day
- Four Quarters InterFaith Sanctuary – Camping, Festivals, Sabbats & Stone Circle!
- Columcille Megalith Park – a park rooted in Celtic Spirituality. Quite an amazing place! The park is inspired by the Island of Iona, from off the coast of Scotland.
- Emporium of Curious Goods – the largest New Age Shop in Northeastern PA.
- The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire – located in Lancaster, PA at Mount Hope Estate & Winery – has a great number of vendors and items that would interest Wiccans and Pagans of any variety.
Ghost Tours & the Paranormal:
- Ghosts of Gettysburg – based on the best-selling books by Mark Nesbit
- Gettysburg Ghost Tours
- Sleepy Hollow of Gettysburg – Candlelit Ghost Tours!
- Gettysburg Paranormal Association
- The Talking Board Historical Society
- Historic Farnsworth House – Bed & Breakfast, great dining & ghost walks!
- Ghostly Images of Gettysburg
- Miss Betty’s Ghosts & Tales of Gettysburg
- After Dark Investigations – Gettysburg’s Premiere Paranormal Investigators
- Gettysburg Ghosts Paranormal Investigations
- Dinner Theater Seance & Ghost Stories – Gettysburg
… a coven of British Traditional Witches practicing in the Horsa Tradition