Informative Links, Media & News Sites:
- The Wiccan Rede Online – Published twice a year by members of Silver Circle in Continental Europe.
- The Wild Hunt – a news and commentary website that is highly informative about new and upcoming news and articles written for the benefit of all Pagans and Witches.
- The Witches’ Almanac – Always a collectible book from year to year and filled with excellent articles that would interest any witch or mortal alike. Also includes astrological predictions for each sign for the year. The contents of the book remind you of by-gone days: Something you might find from 50 or 60 years ago – which is EXACTLY why we love it. It is the most charming almanac for witches!
- Raise the Horns – a wonderfully informative blog written by the Channel Editor of Patheos Pagan.
- Oathbound: Witchcraft and Magic from the Gut – well-written and entertaining Patheos Pagan blog by Thorn Mooney.
- Witches & Pagans Magazine – A wonderful magazine that is published four times a year. New issues can be picked up at your local bookstore, Barnes & Noble, or the cheapest option is to have it mailed to your home. The magazine itself gives you an idea of what the latest trends among various Pagan and Wiccan traditions are.
- Messages from Pluto – a wonderful blog by Sonja Sadovsky.
Links to Other Covens, Groups & Traditions:
- Witchworld109 – an informative website about the Sacred Pentagraph tradition of Wicca by Tarostar
- Gala Witchcraft – a tradition of witchcraft for gay and bi-sexual men. The founder of the tradition also writes an informative blog on the gay male mysteries called “A Crafty Man” and is professional Hypnotist (Deep Well Hypnosis), certified trainer and certified yoga instructor.
- Swangrove Coven – Website and Blog by Deporodh, who runs a Gardnerian Coven
- Gardnerians Blog – a blog from the perspective of a few members in the Gardnerian tradition of Wicca
- Silver Circle – one of the largest Gardnerian lines of Wicca in Continental Europe. They also publish a wonderful newsletter called “The Wiccan Rede Online”
- Azul Nox Encampment, O.T.O. – Local O.T.O. Encampment located in South-Central Pennsylvania. They also perform quarterly the Gnostic Mass for a small donation and do a Summer Camp-Out each year with rituals all weekend.
- Church & School of Wicca – the oldest correspondence course on witchcraft is offered by Gavin & Yvonne Frost.
Local Shopping, Events & Places of Interest:
- The Crystal Wand – One of my favorite shops to visit when in Gettysburg, PA. A wonderful occult shop loaded with various occult items and psychic needs. Frequent visits are made here!
- The Rosemary House – One of the oldest and best herbal stores in existence! Herbs, spices & gifts, including very rare herbs that are of special interest. The store is located in Mechanicsburg, PA and was established in 1968.
- One Witch’s Cottage – Not local to our area, but the owner is a very good friend of mine and blends wonderful Incenses for the Seven Planets, Elixures and makes beautiful cloaks!
- Sweet Annie Herbs – Renowned herbalist Ann Marie Wishard’s wonderful store that is packed with many, many herbal remedies, teas, capsules, bee pollen & bee products and great information.
- The May Day Fairie Festival – The OLDEST and most well-attended May Day festival in the country. Located at Spoutwood Farms. Approx. 13,000 people attend annually for May Day/Beltane to bring out their inner-fairy, celebrate the beginning of Summer.
- New Visions Books & Gifts – A well-established metaphysical store located in York, PA. A sizable store that carries a great many items that would interest any witch. They have classes and Friday Night Forums quite frequently, with plenty of space for seating.
- Your Inner Light – Located in Lititz, PA: Wellness, Crystals & Gifts. A wonderful new shop in the area! The owners are very nice.
- Heaven & Nature Store – a wonderful little metaphysical store located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that is packed full of crystals, jewelry, books, tea, oils, etc., of various items of interest!
- York Pennsylvania Pagan Pride Day – Our local Pagan Pride event. An amazing time!
- Philadelphia Pagan Pride Day
- Lehigh Valley Pagan Pride Day
- Four Quarters InterFaith Sanctuary – Camping, Festivals, Sabbats & Stone Circle!
- Columcille Megalith Park – a park rooted in Celtic Spirituality. Quite an amazing place! The park is inspired by the Island of Iona, from off the coast of Scotland.
- Emporium of Curious Goods – the largest New Age Shop in Northeastern PA.
- The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire – located in Lancaster, PA at Mount Hope Estate & Winery – has a great number of vendors and items that would interest Wiccans and Pagans of any variety.
Ghost Tours & the Paranormal:
- Ghosts of Gettysburg – based on the best-selling books by Mark Nesbit
- Gettysburg Ghost Tours
- Sleepy Hollow of Gettysburg – Candlelit Ghost Tours!
- Gettysburg Paranormal Association
- The Talking Board Historical Society
- Historic Farnsworth House – Bed & Breakfast, great dining & ghost walks!
- Ghostly Images of Gettysburg
- Miss Betty’s Ghosts & Tales of Gettysburg
- After Dark Investigations – Gettysburg’s Premiere Paranormal Investigators
- Gettysburg Ghosts Paranormal Investigations
- Dinner Theater Seance & Ghost Stories – Gettysburg